Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

We had such a great weekend.  Yes, I was sleep deprived since my puppy is insane.  However, sleep deprivation actually can also be resolved as more time awake to spend with your family doing fun things, right?  Darn right.


Took the dogs on their very first LONG walk together on leashes.  I used to always walk\run with just Percy but I wasn't sure if Lola was old enough to handle over 3 miles or not.  Turns out, she is AWESOME.  She has a great teacher in Percy, but wow.  I was so happy.  Can't wait for our next long trek!

We went to the Children's theater this weekend too.  That is such a fun experience.  The productions are so fun and happy.  LOVE.  Lily looked a little like a bag lady, but she somehow pulls off her look so well. 

My youngins outside the theater....not sure what Aidan is doing in this first one....

Found s fun little hideaway outside the theater.....


Headed out....looking fabulous!  :)

I love the weekend.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment