This morning when I hopped on the scale I was lighter than I have been since BEFORE I had children! Did you hear me squeal with delight from where you are? I have taken to being dilligent about writing down everything that goes in my mouth. It works! No carbs in the evening also works! I am rather addicted to working out, so that is really the easiest part of my transformation. I am just feeling so good. Jason keeps telling me how awesome I look. I love how he loves me. I am blessed beyond words.
In other news....we have been having so much fun with the dogs. Lola is such a perfect addition to the family. Here are some recent pics:
(OKAY--so her ONE flaw is that she will NOT stay still for photo opps!)








In other news....we have been having so much fun with the dogs. Lola is such a perfect addition to the family. Here are some recent pics:
(OKAY--so her ONE flaw is that she will NOT stay still for photo opps!)







No comments:
Post a Comment