Friday, August 12, 2011

Busy Busy

It has been such a busy couple of weeks.  We traveled to Ohio for the official Bedwell family reunion!  That means, from my Grandparents down to their great-grandchildren were in Ashland Ohio to hang out.  The best part was that EVERYONE was there!!  All of my cousins and all of their babies.  It was SO much fun watching all the kiddos play together.  They got along so well.  Aidan actually had some boys to play with, too.  That was exciting.  I forgot to take pics most of the time, but I did get a few from an evening of slip-n-slide:

....Oh, and I did get this one of the girls riding in my uncle's convertible to the pool.  This is my cousin, Emily driving!


Slip-n-slide



I have had my nieces the past couple of days too.  It is fun having a car full of kids and getting out with them, going to lunch and swimming, and the park. 










Ok--just ONE home decorating picture too.  I FINALLY framed some of the professional pictures that we had taken.  They make me happy and they brighten up my dark chocolate wall.

:)



1 comment: