Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer FUN!

I may very well be the WORST blogger ever.  Not because I can't write, or I don't care, but because I just run out of time in the day!  Then I get all behind and we do so many things that it is impossible to document them all.  So, today, I am bullet pointing the last couple weeks.  Okay?  A few pics, a few bullet points, then we are all up to date!!  :)

  1. I bought a new CAR!!  I love it more than anyone should ever love an inanimate object.  It is the happiest car ever. 

  2.)    We took above vehicle on a road trip to Ohio last weekend.  One of my cousins was getting married.  We had a great time.  I loved spending time with all my cousins!!  Was wonderful!!


                                                 Starbuckin before the road trip:
                                              Cousins!!  All with Cameron, their most FAVORITE person!!


                                             Lily, Addie, Gracie, Chloe and Kenzie--two of my cousin's girls! Precious!





Who's had too many bloody marys?  Oh, that would be ME!  But, I love my cousin Skippy!



More cousins!

 Someone actually SLEPT on the road trip.  One time...and only once!
3.)  OKAY--only 9 more days until we leave for HILTON HEAD.  To say I am excited about this is a teeny understatement.  I just plain cannot wait.  Sun, ocean, relaxation, swimming pools, deck side cocktails, workouts with my sister, quality time with Jason and the kids!  .......Gosh, I am READY!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment