To say I have been slacking on my blogging updates would be a slight understatement. I have been SUPER slacking. Not because I don’t have anything to say, but because I have not had as much time to say it, we are busy up in here!
The biggest news is that today I weighed myself and I have lost a full, fat, 49 pounds! That is very exciting to me because I did it myself. I have persevered, worked hard, and really pushed myself. I can do more though, I can push harder. I want to be even stronger. My cardiovascular endurance and strength is excellent. I am strong. I just want to be more toned and have a stronger core. Still have a good chunk of blubber to shed as well. It’s a JOURNEY, it’s a MARATHON. There is no sprint here.
Sure, when I watch the biggest Loser and in FIVE months they have lost over 100 pounds—I kind of think my weight loss could\should be quicker. I mean, DAMN. But, I am not secluded on a ranch with nothing to do BUT exercise. I am a banker. I sit on my butt at work all day. I can choose to eat healthy, and I can choose to get in as much exercise as I can when I am not sitting on my butt at work—but I am not on a fitness ranch with Jillian Michaels. Sometimes, I gotta cut myself some slack in that regard. I am SO happy for those folks on the Biggest Loser, though. Amazing accomplishments. Wow.
We are looking so forward to the upcoming LONG weekend. Aidan has two soccer games on Saturday and one on Sunday. Will be a soccer filled weekend. That is ok though. Weather is supposed to cooperate, so I will not complain.
I am really, really, looking forward to June though. We have a quick weekend trip to Ohio in a couple weeks for my cousin’s wedding, then we have our vacation to Hilton Head!! Can’t wait to get away for a WHOLE week and just enjoy the kids, the ocean, the husband, my sister, friends. HEAVEN!!
Spring is here, by gosh—and it is fun. J
No comments:
Post a Comment