Seems like lately I am only blogging every couple weeks or so. SLACKER. It’s just that life is SO busy. I am behind on my reading, behind on my writing, behind on my laundry. Behind, but happy. Been too busy living to take the time for all that other stuff. That’s not a bad thing.
On Saturday we went to pick up our new baby: Lola Susanna Bugaboo Hamilton. Yes, that is her official name, per Lily. The rescue had named her Susanna, but we wanted to name her Lola, and Lily felt “Bugaboo” was essential. I have to agree. What a unique and beautiful name she has.
This little puppy has been an utter delight. She is sweet and spunky, playful and cuddly. She is up for anything! She is settling in to the crate training really well. Only cries when she has to potty and NEVER potties in her cage, not once. She is very much like Percy was in that respect. The training was SO easy. I feel so spoiled. Maybe it is just this breed? They are so ridiculously smart that everything is just easy with them. Then to top it off, the “heeler” in them makes them very easy to train off-leash. Hence when we run with them, they can be off leash and they don’t leave our side. Pretty cool.
Here are some pics of the little girl…and the kids, and Percy!
...Coming home
....Meeting Big Brother
Camping out with her for comfort....
Lying on me at 3am!!
Lola and the kiddos....52.










i don't get to read your blog as often as i'd like, but love it when i do! you inspire me noelle! you have such a gift for writing, and an even bigger gift of being able to see the good in all things! love ya! suz
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks Suz!! I love reading your blog, too. Makes me want to come see you soon!! :)
ReplyDelete