Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Starting a blog

My life is generally pretty boring.  It's relatively domestic in nature, simple, happy.  I'm blogging because there are so many moments that I never want to forget.  I want to document thoughts, feelings, memories.  The things that matter.  Time passes so quickly and with my children growing like they are, the only thing I can do is write it down....  not miss a moment. 

I'm also blogging because I love taking pictures.  This is a place where I can  put some photos as well.  This blog is for me.  If anyone else wants to read it, they are certainly welcome to do so.  However, the main purpose is for me to remember.  We are in the sweetest time of life right now.  It's magical and beautiful.  It's the meat of life and I don't want to miss a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment