Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting used to this thing

Oh me.  I am still trying to get used to this blog.  Can't decide on a design, can't decide what gadgets I want on here.  Too many choices.  I think I just want to be able to type up some thoughts here and there and put some pictures up.  That'll do me.

I smell Fall coming.  Today it only got to about 75 degrees here and there was a perfect breeze and a beautifully bright blue sky.  It was lovely.  Reminds me that my favorite season is just around the corner.  With my favorite season also comes my 8 year wedding anniversary.  I remember carefully choosing the date that I thought would have the most perfect weather.  Of course, October in Nashville is not quite as crisp and cool as I would have ideally liked but since I got married indoors, we were good to go!  :)

EIGHT years. Where did that time go?  I still remember it like it was yesterday and I am still crazy about Jason like I was back then.  I still look at him and can hardly believe that I got so lucky.  Gosh, love is so good!! 

We made these perfect little people, too.....



This is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment