Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adventuring......

Someone let mama out of the HOUSE--ALONE!  Jason had a business trip up in St. Paul this week.  A couple weeks ago we realized it would be a perfect opportunity for us to have some time away.  He works during the day, of course.  Hence, I have been spending the day reading, swimming, exploring the town, and taking pictures.  It's heaven.  Just a quiet little getaway!

Last night we had the most fantastic sushi at a little place around the corner here called Sakura (http://www.sakurastpaul.com/).  It was the best sushi I have ever had.  So delicious and even more important to me....BEAUTIFULLY presented! 

Not sure what we're doing tonight.  I am sure it will involve wine and dinner, and more exploring. 

Funny how decadent this feels.  Once you are a parent, "time" is decadent.  Time alone is truly an indulgance.  Feels fattening and juicy!!

Can't wait to see my little sweeties tomorrow though.  They are delectable little morsels themselves.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment