Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resolutions?

I really don't like the word resolutions.  They always seem to just fade into the background.  However, since it IS a new year, I am definitely setting some goals. 

1.) Get more creative in the kitchen.   I am AWESOME at following a recipe, but I think I have more in me than that.  I made up a recipe last night and it was fabulous.  Want to be able to toss aside cook books and let my own brain do the creating.  I realize that sometimes this will yield a collosal failure, but at least I am reaching out!! 

2.) Expand my commuity service.  I LOVE the volunteer work that I do.  It is the most fullfilling work I have ever done in my life.  I just want to expand on that.  Join committees, be part of the planning, perhaps get more directly involved with additional non-profits.  There is so much NEED out there.  It's time to do as much as we can for others.

3.) Read more and write more.  My brain loves to be used.  Must make sure to challenge it as much as possible.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment