Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Seems like a year since I have blogged anything.  I know it is very OLD fashioned, but I have actually been journaling----ON PAPER.  Yes, I said it.  Pen, paper, cute little notebook=Journal.  It feels good to WRITE your thoughts.  Technology makes everything colder.  Cold plastic keys, bright screen, perfectly formed letters.  That isn't really a journal in my eyes.  I love the warmth of paper, and the hap hazard penmanship that speeds up as my thoughts do.  It's really soothing.

However, life has been buzzing right along.  The Holidays were just wonderful.  The kids are so engrossed in the magic of it all.  I loved watching Lily put so much thought into what Santa should be eating or drinking " this isn't very healthy for him." she said.  Made me proud!! 

There is so much that has been happening, so here is the picture version:

Made snowman pops for the kids' Christmas festivities at school.  These were a tremendous hit!!  I was very proud:

The kids really, really had a special Christmas:
I made Christmas breakfast, as I always do--however, I made enough for 10 people, and it was just the 4 of us!!  Fun though.  Lily and Jason are toasting the day!

Jason and I got a couple awesome gifts this year.  For starters, we got new furniture!!  This excited me deep in mysoul.  We are grownups!  Merry Christmas to US!! No more hand me down furniture covered by slipcovers.  It's almost like getting a new house!  So fun!


We also got to go to the Packer game on New Years Day.  WOW.  Seriously the best game we have ever been to.  SO. MUCH. FUN.  Amazing.  Lambeau is the best.


Gosh, I so love this man.  My cup runneth over....and over. 

:) 










No comments:

Post a Comment