Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh Dear

I am absolutely the worst blogger ever these days.  So much is going on all the time, running here and there, not time to actually sit and reflect. 

Life has been very rich of late.  Rich in lessons, rich in friendship, rich in blessings.  I sometimes feel overwhelmed by all that I "feel".  That probably sounds a bit kooky, but I am just one of those people who literally FEELS everything.  I can feel some one's hostility from across the room, when I am standing next to a horse his gentle spirit and kind eyes literally warm my skin, I cry from pride, joy, and happiness, and I physically ache from seeing people I love in pain.  I have always been grateful for this gift of experiencing things so deeply, even though sometimes it makes it hard to contain my emotions. 

I think that is the Aquarius in me.  I know, astrology is a "bogus" science, or so everyone says.  Recently though, Jason and I have been reading more into our zodiacs and much of it is REALLY applicable to our personalities and traits.  For instance, Aquarians are determined to make the world a better place, they value humanitarian efforts and love to bring positive energy to others.  Basically, we can't help it that we give a damn.  We give our whole heart, we are overpowered by the desire to give and emote and bring positivity to the world.  This might not fully explain who I am, but it does fully explain my innate desire to GIVE my time and to do things that matter.  I must do things that make the world better.  Even if they are very small things that effect only a very small number of people.  That IS my purpose.  I am currently doing as much as I can to fulfill that purpose each day.  I love growing in this role and seeing it evolve. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment