Monday, August 13, 2012

I just realized that I accidentally missed Aidan's birthday letter!!  Naughty mama.  I have had it in my head for so long....gonna knock that out this week. 

So much has been going on this summer!  Best and biggest?  My sister had a baby boy.  His name is Payton, and he is an angel.  A beautiful, cuddly, sweet little boy who is utterly irresistible.  Seriously, once you pick him up, you never want to let him go! 

This has been such a busy few months, lots of swimming, lots of volunteering.  Lily has been riding a lot.  She is completely in love with horse back riding.  I have to say, she is a natural at it.  She's tiny still, but very ept at being in charge of her horse.  It is so fun to watch her grow at this.  She is a mighty little person.  I love this pic of her and her favorite pony after a lesson: 

Kind of hard to believe that summer is coming to an end.  Just registered my fourth grader and my 1st grader for school.   I am excited for their new adventures in the coming year!  I know they are going to love it. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment